Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 inch wide x 44 inch tall replacement windows

I can't seem to find any 32 wide by 44 tall replacement windows.
    Any suggestions? I'm considering vinyl or the aluminum with the "thermal barrier". But, I've looked at the Lowes and Home Depot websites and don't see anything close. My house is 25-30 years old with the single pane aluminum windows that do not seal well. Let me know where to look. Thanks, Greg

That is an unusual size and I doubt if you will ever find one on the shelf in a home supply center, howerver if you go to the MILL WORK desk of your local home supply center they can order windows built to your custom size. The custom sized windows will be almost the same price as the off the shelf window of approximate size. The only drawback is that they will require 14 to 21 days lead time to build the windows and ship them out.

Comment

Almost like trying to find the 40" doors I have to replace in my old house. I have never seen a 40" door until I bought this house.

Comment

There are dozens of places that will make windows custom to order and of any breed you desire like double insulated, double hung, argon gas etc...etc...

Most cities have siding/window companies almost all of these have suppliers that will make to order.

Napco is a manufacturer that comes to mind on the East coast.
        Of course Anderson or Pella will also custom make.
        Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
        Every day is a learning day.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =