Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ministry of Defence

Hey! anybody got any ideas on this? I was surfing Home Repair Forum and all of a sudden I get an alert from my firewall (Sygate) telling me that someone is attempted to scan my pc. Here is the results

Somebody is scanning your computer.
    Your computer's UDP ports:
    1025, 1026, 1027, and 1029 have been scanned from 25.206.121.235..

When I back traced it it showed Ministry of Defense. Why would they be scanning me? I use a keylogger as many people use my pc when I'm away and I check it every day, no one has been any where they should not be, nor made any threatning emails, nor visited any ileagle sites. Could this be a randome scan maybe? Or did I miss something. Many people that use my pc usually go to tagged at yahoo.com.
    If you think a professional is expensive,
    Just see what till you see what an amature will cost you!!

In most cases, the IP that is scanning you is probably a compromised computer or server. That computer has been hacked, and then someone is using it to scan for other computers with vulnerabilities. I doubt it is the ministry of defence.
    Try

Comment

Thanks troy, just got worried there for a moment. My son has ADHD and is rather violent at times, so I thought maybe he had done something on the net I missed, again thanks!!
      If you think a professional is expensive,
      Just see what till you see what an amature will cost you!!

Comment

Working...
      X
      =