Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diy Project Gone Sour

Someone just sent me the attached photo and i thought i would share it,,this is hilarious

This a a great picture! I laughed so hard, I almost fell out of my office chair. This should be sent to Ripley's Believe It or Not! I just can't believe someone would do that. ___ still laughing.

Comment

That's like the picture I received a while back, can't remember where it came from.
      Last edited by KSever; 11-12-2006, 09:23 PM.

Comment

I got another follow up to the crushed car illustration I posted. If you will look real close you can see that the back seat of the car is also loaded full. It is beleived that the material in the back seat helped prevent the rest of the roof from collapsing in. Also, it was later discovered that the trunk of the car was full of Sackrete bags.

i don't like to speak ill of anyone, but I think this gives us a graphic illustration of the quality of professional advice we can expect to get from the stock boys at the local big box home supply stores.

Comment

There is also a story that goes with that picture, I can't remember it all now but the police stopped him from going any farther, and he was planning to go a very long way like that.

Comment

Got this in an email today that a friend of mine took while on the road

Comment

lol. why did they put those on their cars? It should be on a truck or suv. :P hehehe

Comment

So many of those e-mails are faked out Photochop stuff...
                I always take them with a grain of salt until Snopes says it's so...

But this one id verified by Snopes as true!

Click here to read additional info at Snopes
                I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
                Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
                Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
                Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

I've never been to that snopes site before. Great find. I never know what to trust on the net.

Comment

What a cool site. I always get those emails about from my family members and I knew most had to be urban myths. Now I can send them all to Snopes.

Comment

LoL. They probably overestimated the car roof's capacity. They were thinking that steel is stronger than wood, regardless of how many sheets of wood there are. hahaha.

Comment

great post

Comment

Haha, thats awesome! It continues to amaze me how common sense seems to have lost it's place in the world as time goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPup View Post
                            Someone just sent me the attached photo and i thought i would share it,,this is hilarious

Lol.....

yes, its too hilarious.

Comment

I can't believe there are yahoos like that in the world. They should run for President!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              =