Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wirlpool tub

I need to know a good way to clean the plumbing lines out. I took apart the jets and they had some gunk in them also the water inlet. So I can only imagine whats in the lines thanks all.

Go to www.mcmaster.com - this is an industrial supply house - or www.msc.com also an industrial supply. look for nylon tube brushes of the proper diameter.

Comment

Thanks I'll give that a try.

Comment

You need more than just brushes to clean out those lines, unfortuantly whirlpool tubs harbor lots of micro organisms which can lead to big time problems. Major reason is cause the piping beneath the tub still holds water even though the tub its self is drained. And folks don't use them often enough to flush the gunk through. This link will explain in more detail: http://www.sanijet.info/faq.htm#3

So, best thing you can do is to order some flush to clean out the lines and ensure they're safe again. I've ordered many times from the following company and have had great service with them. Here's a link to what you'll need:

Cleaners and Care for Hot Tubs and Spas! Including Hose-End Filters, Spa Pro Cleaning Kit, 303 Protectant Line and more! Free shipping on orders over $100!

Comment

Thanks. I went today and got some Swirl away at the hot tub store I'm trying it right now so I'll see if it works out if not I'll try your recomened stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =