Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laminate flooring VS hardwood flooring,which one is the better?

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laminate flooring VS hardwood flooring,which one is the better?

Pls offer your idea about it.
    Last edited by John712; 02-07-2007, 10:19 PM. Reason: word wrong

I perfer hardwood.

Comment

They both look great. laminate is less expensive and easier to install and should last a very long time. However, hardwood is simply the Real Thing. real hardwood costs more and takes more effort to install. However, hardwoods can always be refinished. This means you can change the stain, re-seal, re-sand for a renewed look for decades to come. You'll never be able to refinish laminate flooring.

Comment

oh

laminate flooring
        one,cheap.
        two.easy installing
        three.no harm
        four.protect enviroment

lynda
        foreign trade merchandiser
        changzhou xiangrong decorated material ltd.
        Address: Henglin town, Changzhou city,
        Jiangsu province, China
        Tel: (86-519) 8721550
        Fax: (86-519) 8721722
        email:laminate-molding@hotmail.com
        site:xiangrongcn dot com
        msn:laminate-molding@hotmail.com

Comment

Hardwood is better for resale

Comment

Expenses certainly made me choose the laminate flooring for my house which was built about five years back. However I have one problem and thought if anyone can help me out here. There are certain areas where rugs were placed for a long time and as I see now the places under these rugs have become lighter in color. Now can anything be done to prevent further discoloration? Or can the problem be rectified if the rugs are disposed off?

Comment

I've seen this happen over and over again if the carpert has a nonslip backing. The two petroleum products (floor finish & carpet backing) against each other just don't make a good combination. The floor finish has to breath. If this is the case get carpet with no backing and use the rubber mesh that is on the market to prevent the carpet from moving. This will allow the finish to breath. But remember over time light will always discolor a flooring prudcuct, except where the sun don't shine.

Comment

Both of them have their own advantages.

Comment

Working...
                X
                =