Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Lazypup?

He hasn't been around for a very long time and I'm wondering if he's ok or if anyone has heard from him. I miss his great advice, gotta be one of the most knowledgable plumbers I've ever known.

His in-depth explanations and diagrams are worded such that even complete novices can understand them.

All too often contributors to these, very helpful, computer forums use their answers as an excuse to show off their knowledge of the subject and not really "teach" anything.

After reading his replies, I actually know what to do.

Hope everything is OK.
    Dan

Comment

Yeah i hope to see him return -- a very sharp guy who i've learned a good bit from, by reading his posts here.

Comment

DON'T PAY THE RANSOM.......I ESCAPED.....lol

I certainly thank everyone for the kind words. I have been temporarily on the side line for health issues but I am back now and hopefully I can get caught up on some of the questions in the next couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPup View Post
          DON'T PAY THE RANSOM.......I ESCAPED.....lol

I certainly thank everyone for the kind words. I have been temporarily on the side line for health issues but I am back now and hopefully I can get caught up on some of the questions in the next couple days.
          Glad to know you're back Hope you are doing ok!

Comment

Sorry to hear you were down and it's really nice to have you back and in better health to boot. Take care of yourself and keep on keepin on.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =