Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LadderSaver High Pressure Nozzle

How, who, where can I get my hands on a quick connect LadderSaver nozzle as mentioned in this site. It must be an extension of a zero degree nozzle but I can't find one online anywhere for purchase as if it never existed.

I went searching and found a few pictures of the nozzle you require but not a manufacturer. To what high pressure washer does this go to? Campbell-Hausfeld?
    I did some more searching and found several sites - each with their own brand of high pressure zero angle head. The ones that are zero angle are "red - coded" - try this one. you may need to find your own adapter to make it a quick disconnect. In this case look under McMaster-Carr Industrial supply or MSC industrial supply.
    Pressure power washer spray nozzles
    Last edited by HayZee518; 12-23-2007, 08:48 PM. Reason: added info.

Comment

The LadderSaver nozzle in question was tested as a prototype. For some reason, I think manufacturing stalled before it went into mass production. Not sure why, as it seemed to work very well. Anyway, I'm not sure of the details, but you can email cgillikin@latitude3.com (staff of Extreme How-To) and they will forward your inquiry to the inventor of the nozzle.

I wish the nozzle would go into production because I used the prototype and it was very cool. Unfortunately I had to give it back.

Comment

Laddersaver

You can purchase one online at laddersaver.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        =