Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Need

in my previous post my insane novice job in underway to give my kitchen and dinning room face lift so I would like a few more answers if possible to some question if I may please:
    I have to rip out the ceramic tile because it is not in nice shape and therefor thinking of put a floating lament flooring down. What Kind of underlayment should I use that has the ability to be moisture resisten, level and minor dips and would not put very little wait on top of the sub floor?
    Since the floor underneath the tiling does appear to have been installed the quick and easy way I would rather Not do the same unless that easy way is a good way and will give the top flooring what it will need over the years to stay in good condition. Can someone please advise?

Although as I take peaks here and there of what needs to be done, I am also determined to complete this project with your help. So Please hep and maybe you can suggest some flooring products that will not cut into budget to bad to accomplish this project?
Working...
X
=