Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW users please read!

As is always in helpful forums you are gonna get people who think they can post anything, on any subject, in any area. I caution you however about posting ads to your business, others businesses and links to sites held by you for profit. Any of these postings will get you banned right off. Ads for nike shoes, dating etc will get you kicked right out!

dang, HayZee I was going to sell hobbie horses..
    Is it beer thirty??

Comment

What about selling my husband! I could use a vacation from him thats for sure... any takers he's handy!

Comment

Yes, I'll take him on, but I don't need him until school gets out, June 5. I really don't have that much to do, just:

repair ceiling,(first floor) repair hole in wall, replace and re-stain several fence boards.

Comment

Awwww and I was about to post about my new business selling Nike shoes to lonely singles, who are looking at Botox after they finish with Jenny Craig and right before they send $500 to Nigeria to claim that lottery prize they won of $300,000.

damn I thought that was going to be a winner too

PS....if I add "how to make $5,000/week all you need is a computer" to my new business would that get me past the moderators ?
          Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
          Every day is a learning day.

Comment

Originally posted by angdeer View Post
            What about selling my husband! I could use a vacation from him thats for sure... any takers he's handy!
            My wife would probably want to replace me with him, so I am not showing her this! lol...

Comment

Originally posted by pushkins View Post
              Awwww and I was about to post about my new business selling Nike shoes to lonely singles, who are looking at Botox after they finish with Jenny Craig and right before they send $500 to Nigeria to claim that lottery prize they won of $300,000.

damn I thought that was going to be a winner too

PS....if I add "how to make $5,000/week all you need is a computer" to my new business would that get me past the moderators ?

I like the wittiness here!

Comment

Hey Moderator:

Can I put a link to my Facebook profile so peeps can contact me there if they have more questions, or is that out of the scope of this forum?

Comment

I don't think so. This is a home repair forum. Pushkins has been around as an excellant source of repair work. He's just blowing off a little steam. Same with mrcaptainbob.

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
                    I don't think so. This is a home repair forum. Pushkins has been around as an excellant source of repair work. He's just blowing off a little steam. Same with mrcaptainbob.
                    But I promise .........if you send me $50 I guarantee you a 1: 1,000,000 chance of winning $49.95
                    Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
                    Every day is a learning day.

Comment

Yowza!!

I'm in good company!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      =