Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed House

Some of you might remember my kitchen remodel of our 1885 4000 sq.ft. Victorian from about two years ago where I totally gutted the room to the studs. Well from there we tore out the half bathroom, added a tub and a shower, rewired the entire first floor, replumbed the whole house in copper, added a another mastersuite, removed the front of the house to reinstall the porch that someone had closed in the porch in the 1940's and removed the exterior wall off the foundation leaving load bearing beams justed hacked off at 9 feet ceilings.

Well last July we found out after all this work my wife was being transferred from Madison, Wisconsin to St. Louis, Missouri and I still had to paint the exterior and finish the drywall on the front inside walls to the porch. As of now it is listed for sale and I have taken this house as far as I am going to do. Not that I wanted to move after all this work but you have to go where the emplyer takes you. I did figure with all the work I did we spent $21,000 not including my approx. 3700 hrs of labor.

Here's a link to the finished projects.

Click here to see the slideshow

Take Care, Kris

Now it's on to the new house in Missouri on the lake that my wife already has a list to start on including moving an entire stairway to the finished basement.

Looks good, have fun with the next one
    Is it beer thirty??

Comment

Working...
    X
    =