Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No hot water at one faucet

Hello all, got a question I'm sure someone here can help me with. My master bathroom tub, gets only warm water. The shower (stand alone) and sinks get hot. All the other faucets in the house get hot water as well. the faucet type is a Moen two knob (one hot and one cold) style. Any idea's on how to remedy this? Thanks

Is the water flow the same as the cold side, with only the hot water on is the amount of water as large a volume as the cold side. And do you have a circulating pump installed to get instant hot water

Comment

No pump that I know of, it takes a few seconds to get as warm as it does. As for the water flow, both the tub and shower have less pressure on hot water. The shower water does get hot though. Also probably worth mentioning, the hot water tank is on the 3rd floor(attic) as per the code in this area(as i'm told) and the tub is on the main floor.

Comment

Take a thermometer and check the water temp at the faucet and the tub and see if they both are the same temp, it will take a few minutes for the water to heat up since its so far away from the water heater

Comment

Working...
        X
        =