Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free PDF converter

About a year ago I ran across a simple free download program called "Primo PDF".

Once the Primo PDF program is installed you can quickly and easily convert any file to PDF. To convert you open the file in your normal manner. When the file is open you then hit "print" and a box drops down asking you to select either your printer or the Primo-PDF converter". You select the converter and hit return and the file is instantly saved in PDF format.

As I stated above, i have been using this program for over a year with excellent results and no spam or pop-ups.

It is a free download from:

PDF Converter — #1 Free PDF Creator — PrimoPDF

It should be noted that this is intended to be a personal use program. They offer a more in depth program for commercial use at a small fee.

Cute pdf is another good one that is freeware. You can find it at (Apparently I haven't made enough posts to post links so you will have to Google it) I have used it for many years with no problems with spam or viruses

Comment

Nemo PDF Converter is also a good choice. It can convert PDF files to doc or rtf formats accurately, and it also supports batch and partial conversion.

Comment

I've use CutePDF for quite some time now and recommend it also. When I last used it, I remember it asking me to install another piece of software so that CutePDF could work properly. So keep this in mind when installing if you choose to use this.

Respects,

Lhlalyam

Comment

I found it quite difficult to find good pdf converters I could get for free online a couple months back so because it was a .doc file I just converted in Word. Glad I know these ones now, they may come in handy in the future.
          A fool-proof furnace repair manual...

Comment

I'll give this one a try, i used one before it didn't work out well.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =