Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home insurance quotes - no return calls

Hi,

I have asked 3 insurance companies for quotes on home, auto, and motor scooter insurance. None have gotten back to me. We feel like we have been blacklisted or something.

1/2 of our house was built in the early 1900's and the rest in the 50's. What is going on with these companies? Most of the houses in this area were built about the same time.

try ALLSTATE. they do all three houses, auto and rec vehicles.

Comment

Why are these companies so irresponsible and unresponsive. I think you should visit the insurance company directly and make inquiries.

Comment

Speaking of insurance companies, mine and all other is my "oh so wonderful state" have increased my rates by a little over 20% to accommodate damage on the coast during hurricanes. Ya have to love a government that not only allowed, they approved it !!
        Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
        Every day is a learning day.

Comment

insurancequotes.com lets you compare different companies. Most of them are brokers so you will probably have a better chance of getting a response as they are usually hungry for new business.

Comment

Originally posted by ba_50 View Post
            Hi,

I have asked 3 insurance companies for quotes on home, auto, and motor scooter insurance. None have gotten back to me. We feel like we have been blacklisted or something.

1/2 of our house was built in the early 1900's and the rest in the 50's. What is going on with these companies? Most of the houses in this area were built about the same time.
            These are common problems these days. Most of companies lure their customers in beginning but no body care latter. It is the best option to make full scrutiny of companies earlier.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =