Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse prob

on my computer i log on i get to desk top but i get no response by the mouse
    ithe mouse will move any where but nothing will come up.unit will not shut down.and wont open a pgm .thanks for your help

find your software restore disk and re-install the mouse drivers.

Comment

i can load disk but doesn;t turn on motor thid is win98..2

Comment

go to control panel, add/remove programs, remove all traces of mouse drivers. restart unit. machine will detect "new" hardware and attempt to re-install software.

Comment

Is this a wireless or USB mouse?

Comment

i was trying a ps2 then i pluged in to a usb port a nd then wham////icouldn't hold that darn mouse.kidding happy t/g
            thanks for all your help

Comment

mouse problem!!!!

i would suggest you to install the mouse hardware properly because i believe that your hardware is having some problem so try to find it out...

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
                go to control panel, add/remove programs, remove all traces of mouse drivers. restart unit. machine will detect "new" hardware and attempt to re-install software.
                I agree with HayZee..I also think so..Go with it...Do as it..

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
                  Best advice for your problem.

Comment

Its better if you change you whole system go for core series even this you can get Window 7 operating system, in this there is no need to install any driver for any hardware. It will detect most of the drivers automatically.

Comment

Some mouses require you to restart the comp if it was just installed new

Comment

Might be cheaper to buy a new mouse.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        =