X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water pressure and refill funnies...

Hi,

Newbie here. [:I]

Is there an easy way to check the water pressure inside the house?

Also, I also noted lately that my toilet downstairs and upstairs refill in a stranger manner. After flushing, the refill may not start right away, or it would trickle out for a while before it increases. The problem seems to be intermittent, more often in the morning. I have replaced all my toilets with the fluidmaster valve awhile back, and they seem to work ok.

Thanks!

- matt

What else is running when the toilets fill slowly? I notice in my home if water is running closer to the source than my toilets, my toilets will fill more slowly.

Anyone know how to check the water pressure inside a house? I would like to know myself. Surely there is something that you can attach toa faucet to measure the pressure?

[]
    Try

Comment

Some houses have pressure regulators to limit water pressure,assuming you don't have one ,because some older houses don't.get a piece of hose and a pressure guage that fits 1/4 inch pipe fittings,make sure it reads up to 100 or even 150 PSI and attache it to the end of a hose using a hose clamp.In a old house I had water pressure was at about 115 PSI .....LOL

Comment

Working...
      X
      =