Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm being murdered to death

My wife and I are in the middle of WWIII. The bottom line is: she told me that if I throw one more towel on the floor after my shower — I'm dead. She's sick of a husband who holds the Guinness record as a world class slob, she said, who generates enough wash to keep a laundry in business. This could be amusing to some, but trust me, my wife isn't laughing. I can go to the local YMCA or shower three times with one towel, she suggested.

Look, I like coming home every night with dinner on the table waiting for me — I need to solve this. We have a fan in the bathroom. Suppose I kept the towel off the floor and hung it on the towel bar to dry overnight — would that work? Unhappily, my towel bar is only 24" wide while my towel is 27" wide. I'd have to fold it to make it fit — would it still dry? When I volunteered this observation to my wife, she wiped an imaginary tear from her eye, raised an imaginary violin to her shoulder, and played an imaginary dirge with an imaginary bow.

How am I going to fix this?

make a longer towel rack! go to the big box store and find an acryllic rod as long as you like, 3/4 inch diameter. make or purchase two holders that will accomodate the rod and fasten this to the wall. get a short pedestal floor fan and point it at the towel on the rack.

Comment

Towelracks.com :heated towel racks will keep your bath towels warm and dry

Comment

Tell Her...

Tell your wife you're really going to miss her...

Comment

Unless you think your wife is a servant at the local health club then PICK up your own towel. A 27" towel will most certainly fit on a 24" towel bar it is simply a little bunched up, BUT no more than 90% of the rest of the planet's bathrooms. Or as advised above buy yourself a new wider bar, at most a cheap one is going to set a you back $20 even if you are a slob that's a good investment for future married bliss.
          Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
          Every day is a learning day.

Comment

I see two options....
            1. buy a new towel rack
            2. get a new wife

or even better get rid of the wife and get a dog...you'll be happy for life

Comment

The answer is simple.....Tell her that you can't dry your clean body with a dirty towel, so if she only wants to allow you one towel a week your only going to take one shower a week and she can get used to sleeping with the funk.

Comment

Working...
              X
              =