Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor 2200 Error Code 13

We have cleaned the filters. Has fuel to burner. Does a burn for approx. 1 minute and does not ignite. Please help any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Snade

error 13 means no fuel or no flame. unit is in the lockout mode. unplug the heater and plug it back in. this resets the computer. shut off the fuel. remove the small side plate and clean out the stainless steel filter with spray gumout. remove the two wires off the solenoid pump, unscrew the brass gland nut and gently pull the cappilary out. remove two screws holding the pump in the sump tank and clean the bottom of the pump with gumout. shake it to dry it out. reverse dis-assembly and re-assemble. replace everything, turn on the fuel - give it a few minutes to refill the sump tank. press the red button on the side to reset the constant level control. no need to hold it as it doesn't prime anything. press the on button and reset your set point. if the unit tries to start but cuts out again, shut the unit off and remove the flamerod. clean off any soot around the porcelain and wire. doesn't need to be sandpapered because it will turn black anyways. replace it and center it between the burner ring and burn chamber. you can see this by looking through the mica window. start the unit again.

Comment

i was told to try and "jump" the air switch to see if it was the switch...BINGO.. it took off like before....i didn't leave it on to long though, wasn;t sure it would hurt the heater. when i pulled the jumper off the flame went out....i didn't see the "blue" ring at the bottom of the burner though....maybe it wasn;t hot enough...so now i know it's the air switch....any idea's where to get a new 1 from??? thanks for all the help....

Comment

Mullarney's in Brushton has them, Adirondack hardware in keeseville has them.

Comment

Thanks HayZee , you've been a great help....

Comment

Working...
          X
          =