Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want!

I do stencelling in old style. It is stencilling with use of free hand. Like it was done in old times in Europe. Nothing standard nothing from shops individual projects. The work can be done with ornamental plaster. You can see this and more on my website. It could also be restoration work of stencilling and ornamental plaster.

I am looking for work and opportunities for you to offer me.
    If you are willing to pay I can do hand made stencelling of what you want.

Well I want to build a CD rack with the little pegs you position where you want to position the shekves....anyway, is there a stencil or pattern I could get so I could drill the holes so the 2 boards have the 2 sets of holes even for little shelves?
    quote:Originally posted by Nicollo

I do stencelling in old style. It is stencilling with use of free hand. Like it was done in old times in Europe. Nothing standard nothing from shops individual projects. The work can be done with ornamental plaster. You can see this and more on my website. It could also be restoration work of stencilling and ornamental plaster.

I am looking for work and opportunities for you to offer me.
    If you are willing to pay I can do hand made stencelling of what you want.
    It's sometimes better to be lucky than smart.
    It\'s sometimes better to be lucky than smart.

Comment

vdotmatrix,
      sorry my reply is so late, my screen for some reason doesn't refresh and i never saw your reply posted. Sounds like a tape measure and pencil might do the trick instead of spending money on a stencil. Good luck.

Laura

Comment

This is the mixed technique free + stencilling . Imitating old style this work is done more than 20 years ago in Ukraine and this is how it looks today. I am mean not just any stencilling that you can buy anywhere I am talking about the individual works that are done seperately and are made in different colors and shades , work that is not done fast but it is up on the wall for years. It also depends on what walls it is made and on what materials you are using.

Comment

The easiest way i have found to drill those holes is to make a drilling jig to allign your drill.

To make the jig you will need a piece of plywood about 2 inches longer than the width of the board you want to drill, and about 2 inches wider than the spacing between to pegs from top to bottom.

On one end of your jib board attach a strip of wood about and inch wide. make sure it is straight with the end of your board and screw it in place.

You can then turn your jig board upside down with the strip on the edge of the board you want to drill.

Carefully lay out two hole about 1/2inch from the edge of your jig and drill through the jig board and into the finish board.

You can now insert wood pegs or a couple spare bolts down through the jig board into the finish board to hold the jig in place.

lay out two more holes on the other edge of your jig, perfectly in line with the first two hole, and spaced the width your need between pegs going up your shelf board.

Drill those two holes, then slide your jig up and insert the pegs in those two holes and use the other holes in your jig to guide your drill.

keep sliding the jig up using the pegs to hold it in one set of holes as you drill the next. When or done, all the holes will be equallly spaced.

Comment

Yes many person want ! but I need to have bit mopre knowledge so I'll visit website let you know about all.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =