Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Furnace reset button issues...

Hello,

I currently have a Thermo Pride oil furnace. The reset button keeps on popping off. So here are the parts I have replaced first.... the motor, cad cell eye, cad cell, filter. After that, it worked for a week or two. Later, the reset button popped off again. I then replaced the oil pump gasket. After one night of relief, the reset button popped again. So I decided to replace the oil pump. It worked!! Not so fast, the reset popped again in 2 days. I'm at a point of frustration need some advice here. So please help!!

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by bdownbear View Post
    Hello,

I currently have a Thermo Pride oil furnace. The reset button keeps on popping off. So here are the parts I have replaced first.... the motor, cad cell eye, cad cell, filter. After that, it worked for a week or two. Later, the reset button popped off again. I then replaced the oil pump gasket. After one night of relief, the reset button popped again. So I decided to replace the oil pump. It worked!! Not so fast, the reset popped again in 2 days. I'm at a point of frustration need some advice here. So please help!!

Thanks!!!
    On a call for heat a safety timer starts and if the cad cell does not take the
    safety timer out of circuit it will trip the burner off. You might have to change out the primary control that is tripping out on you.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =